August 19, 2009

That's what I'm talking about.


We met my brother Drew and his family and my sister Caitlyn and her family at the beach a week or two ago and I wanted to post a few photos before I totally forgot it happened. :) Drew and Amber were so great to bring everything we needed to roast hot dogs and marshmallows on the beach. (I love that you can still do that here!) I took a million pictures and snuggled with my girls next to the fire. It was such a relaxing and fun evening. Ahhhh.

2 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

I don't have Outlook, so I cannot tell you via email how cool I think shabbyblogs.com is, so I'll just tell you here. Thanks! It is so neat!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Good, fun family times!!! They are the best! Thanks again for taking the pics. I have to get some printed out soon!!!