I {heart} Lake Michigan.
We try to go as often as possible.
In going, however, I have started to notice things about my children. Quirky things. Ryen is always headed for Egypt at lightning speeds, in pursuit of a butterfly or seagull. Ally rolls around in the sand while pretending to fill buckets with it...but not actually moving any sand. The only time she moves the sand is when she eats it. Mmmm. And then there's Madelyn. She prefers to enjoy the beach-going expernience by dumping huge bucketfuls of water over her head over and over and over. Are my kids weird?

Actually, nevermind.
I don't want to know.
We try to go as often as possible.
In going, however, I have started to notice things about my children. Quirky things. Ryen is always headed for Egypt at lightning speeds, in pursuit of a butterfly or seagull. Ally rolls around in the sand while pretending to fill buckets with it...but not actually moving any sand. The only time she moves the sand is when she eats it. Mmmm. And then there's Madelyn. She prefers to enjoy the beach-going expernience by dumping huge bucketfuls of water over her head over and over and over. Are my kids weird?

Actually, nevermind.
I don't want to know.



5 comments:
I love your quote! So perfect for summertime!
i love your girls. sure miss you guys!
True that! I am glad you are spending so much time at the beach. You can never get enough of Lake MI.
youre kids are not weird they're adorable!
The boys want to know if they can come next time? They love seeing their cousins and hearing about their adventures. We love you!
Post a Comment