August 20, 2009

It's a sign!


Here's the tin poster I bought, for those of you who wanted to see. It's huge and fabulous and totally going in my kitchen.

...And here is one of the books I bought. It's full of fantastic illustrations and cute stories. Ryen and I are going to read it at bedtime...and I may frame some of the pages later.

I also bought a small shabby metal frame and a necklace with a turquoise pendant, but I was too lazy to take pictures of them. :)

6 comments:

Tifani said...

That is so funny.....I have bought a couple of old children's books just so I can hang up their illustrations!!! Fabulous!

Lisa said...

Love your new sign it's awesome. And that book! I want one of those. My dad taught me (us girls) how to read from those when we were little. great finds!

Suzanne said...

Fun stuff! You really are the Queen of good finds!

-Suz

Brian and Beth said...

I LOVE the old "Dick & Jane" books. I taught Lily to read with my old readers. They are precious!!!

r.l.secor said...

is that a Dick & Jane? Great finds! Fun Fun!

Leanne said...

Simply awesome.