
Sonny is often on the radio. It's just something I have come to know and love about the man I am married to. I've often been in my car listening to NPR and just started laughing as they announced that their next caller was my husband. Imagine the smile on my face when that familiar voice chimed in to plug my website on The Diane Rehm Show today. The topic was about blogging, so he wasn't just giving a random shout-out, but still... I love that man.


4 comments:
Go Sonny!!!
What a sweet hubby!
How cute is that?! Being on the radio is a big deal nowadays.....you gotta wait on hold FOREVER! I gave up trying to get through years ago. Way to go Sonny!
Sonny rocks!!
How totally lovely that he will stay on hold just to give you the support you deserve! What a sweetie.
By the way, we were at a Famous Dave's in Fairfax, VA last week and I could have sworn that Sonny was in the booth next to us. lol. Of course I knew it wasn't, but I still had to rubber neck to make sure. hee hee
Post a Comment