August 12, 2009

Another one bites the dust.






Sonny and I...we love this house. Looooove it. It is perfect. Priced well with over 4,000 square feet and every imaginable upgrade and feature your little heart could desire. Excellent schools, great location. This house is gorgeous. It is mouth-watering. It is...on no land. There is no backyard AT ALL. There are a bunch of other homes that butt up against each other and share a sort of free-for-all "common area." Ugh. We are never moving.

5 comments:

Brian and Beth said...

Bummer. That is a nice one. I don't think I could live without a privacy fence though. Too bad.

Carrie said...

Oh man, that's really sad 'cuz that house is gorgeous. I hope you find something soon!

RACHEL said...

wow that house is beautiful!!! sorry it didn't work out.

Leanne said...

Say it isn't so!!! It's so beautiful. Sorry Megan. You'll find just the right one. It's out there. Just...waiting...for...you.

Jill Ison said...

too bad. it's a beauty :)