August 10, 2009

My Little Ladies

I'm going to edit these photos, but I just had to post this one. The girls were getting restless so I handed them this old book. Ryen started reading to Maddie and Ally and they just sat there quietly in a big blue chair in the middle of a park in the middle of two roads...happy as can be. I adore my little ladies.


13 comments:

Sheri said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! You have a talent for capturing perfect moments.

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

how cute is that?! sheesh you genius. .

Brian and Beth said...

Everything about your world is SOOOO elegant and classy. Your girls are so sweet. The oldest reading to the younger two? That is straight out of "Little Women". I mean Meg you are pretty much Marmy. Wow!

Tifani said...

Your kids are straight out of some chic magazine or something. Perfect!!!

RACHEL said...

that is soooooo cute!!!!! makes me wish i had a big blue chair!

DK said...

My mother has a chair identical to this but it's gold... What a fun idea... might have to steal her chair :).

Jill Ison said...

um yeah thats so adorable.

Casino Betting said...

It is remarkable, this amusing opinion

Texas Poker Online said...

In my opinion you have deceived, as child.

Progressive Slots said...

What phrase... super

Poker Tools said...

It is reserve

Mike Cappelletti said...

I can consult you on this question.

Strip Poker said...

I can speak much on this question.