Things have been going well at Shabby Blogs. It keeps me soooo busy, but I really love it! Okay, I hate some of it (the 500+ emails currently in my inbox and the icky ordeal of getting my designs properly online) but the actual designing I love! :) I've been really blown away by how kind people have been. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many supportive people. I recently hit 1,000 followers and will soon hit 1,500. Not too shabby. ;) To celebrate, I decided to do something just for me- which made me feel really guilty on one hand, but really excited on the other. I bought myself a bike. A PINK bike! And I found a basket for it at a thrift store for $1. I am SO excited! The best part is...I bought it with "my own" money. It's probably lame of me, but I am really proud of that. It's nice to do something just for myself. Creating Shabby Blogs has been such an awesome experience for me. A HUGE thank-you to all of you who have been so supportive and encouraging! I appreciate you more than you know.
PS. Isn't it funny that all of the money Sonny makes is our money, but the money (what little of it there is!) I make is "my" money? Ha! I married such an awesome man.



4 comments:
I love that bike! Congrats on the success of your site and such. You are talented and smart. You totally deserve it!
And money is exactly the same at our house. :)
I absolutely LOVE the bike and I don't think it's lame at all! It will be great to ride around this fall - when the temps cool off! Enjoy!!
Oh man I am jealous!!! I love love love that bike! I am so glad that shabby is treating you well and bringing in some bling!!! See you soon!!!
I'm so proud of you. . . and I miss you so much my heart hurts. you better put a picture up of you on that sweet thang. Preferably you riding downhill with your legs out and screaming. yes. that will suffice.
Post a Comment